Hexagonal Thinking – W 5/23 (sections 1, 5, 7) and Th 5/24 (sections 2, 6)
- To Kill a Mockingbird, American Born Chinese, March Trilogy, the Civil Rights Movement, and Civil Rights for All (other movements inspired by African-American actions in the Civil Rights Era).
- You may use: TKAM & Words of the Wiser collector, ABC & Words of the Wiser collector, March Trilogy & Words of the Wiser collector, notes from Taft’s classes on Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights for All assignment from my class.
- You will be placed in a pair or small group.
- Every pair or group will be limited to 70 minutes; what you finish in 70 minutes is what will be assessed.
- Click here for the group assignments.
Vocabulary Final Exam – W 5/30 (sections 1, 5, 7) and Th 5/31 (sections 2, 6)
- All words from entire year are fair game on the final exam.
- Word lists are on the Vocabulary page.
- The final exam is timed: 70 minutes. At the end of 70 minutes, you will submit your work. If you have special dispensation for extra time, you will of course receive it!
- Click here for the word bank – greyed out words will not appear on the final exam.