The Fiery Trial Resources for Examination
“Exam Notes” pages ~ hardcopies available in Doc’s classroom.
The Fiery Trial Readings and Assignments
Reading: Slavery Comes to America (on GoogleClassroom)
- Annotate using Notice and Note Nonfiction Signposts (on GoogleClassroom)
- Annotate using Notice and Note Nonfiction Signposts
Notice and Note Signposts for Non-Fiction:
- Word Gaps — What words or phrases do I need to look up?
- Numbers and Stats — Why does the author use these numbers or amounts? What do these numbers help me see?
- Contrasts and Contradictions — What surprised me? What are the differences between two or more perspectives? Why do the differences matter?