Hexagonal Thinking – W 5/23 (sections 1, 5, 7) and Th 5/24 (sections 2, 6)
- To Kill a Mockingbird, American Born Chinese, March Trilogy, the Civil Rights Movement, and Civil Rights for All (other movements inspired by African-American actions in the Civil Rights Era).
- You may use: TKAM & Words of the Wiser collector, ABC & Words of the Wiser collector, March Trilogy & Words of the Wiser collector, notes from Taft’s classes on Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights for All assignment from my class.
- You will be placed in a pair or small group.
- Every pair or group will be limited to 70 minutes; what you finish in 70 minutes is what will be assessed.
- Click here for the group assignments.
Remember to PRINT any online notes you have for Civil Rights for All or Taft’s class before class begins!