For the next few days, please bring at least one of your favorite summer reading books. If you don’t have the book, you can print out a copy of the cover or have the cover open on your laptop. Because we’re going to be moving around the room, it’d be easier for you to have the book or a printed copy of the cover.
Also please bring in your Summer Reading Bingo card with the books you read listed in the boxes! Please definitely do so if you got a Bingo! Woo hoo!
Summer Reading Speed Dating ~
Let’s make some love connections!
Homework: Summer Reading Book Ad Locker Poster
Middle School’s 30 Book Challenge
Just a few of many resources for the 30 Book Challenge:
- 3 Steps to Reading Harder, Faster, Better, Stronger
- 18 of the Most Exciting YA Books to Read in 2018
- 2018 Best Fiction for Young Adults
- 2017 Best Fiction for Young Adults
- NYT Best Sellers Young Adult Hardcover
- 17 of the Most Exciting YA Books to Read in 2017
- The 17 Best Young Adult Novels of 2017
- 12 Best New YA Books of 2017
- YALSA Nonfiction Award
- Time Magazine’s THE 100 BEST YOUNG ADULT BOOKS OF ALL TIME
- 10 BookTubers I Love (And You Will, Too)
- 5 Independent Reading Apps and Websites (with a Bookmarking Tip!)
Our best resource? MRS. EPPELSHEIMER! Go see Mrs. E. for the best personalized book suggestions! She’s magical.