How can you paint your USM Portrait of a Graduate?
USM Portrait of a Graduate
University School of Milwaukee graduates exhibit a number of characteristics that are indicative of who they are as learners, leaders, and citizens. These characteristics are our Portrait of a Graduate.
University School of Milwaukee develops learners who:
- demonstrate superior academic skills and knowledge.
- pursue personal excellence.
- think independently and creatively.
- thrive on challenge and celebrate success.
University School of Milwaukee fosters leaders who:
- champion ethics and integrity.
- communicate effectively.
- build meaningful relationships.
- create innovative solutions.
University School of Milwaukee prepares citizens who:
- seek joy and balance in life.
- empathize with and respect others.
- engage in local and global communities.
- embody the tenets of our Common Trust.